Something to ponder... "If you compare yourself to others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. " from Desiderata by Max Ehrmann

9.13.2010

W3 - Coastal Clean-up



Another opportunity came once again when I arrive at the office last night. As I was reading my e-mails, our XYZ network sent an invite for a community service in Batangas. The drive is for the Coastal Clean-up powered by Ocean Conservancy International. It will be held on 09/25/10. This will be my first time to attend to an XYZ program. Though I am just on the waiting list, I am very positive that they will include us to join the activity. I am looking forward for a nice experience.




By the way, they will be giving away free t-shirts for us to wear during the clean-up day. Hehehe...

No comments: