Something to ponder... "If you compare yourself to others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. " from Desiderata by Max Ehrmann

9.11.2010

What is this all about?

I believe I was born not to live here on Earth for quite that long. I am destined for a greater purpose somewhere. My life here is just a "pass-through" to my real destination.

I am here to be inspired and especially to inspire others. I am here because God would like to use me to help those in need. I am His vessel and He should be the One behind my reflection.

Spreading love, peace and hope is my mission. I made this blog to share with you my Journey to His greatness and righteousness.

4 comments:

Pong said...

Amen sir!

pwede po ba kayong ma-add sa link ko sa Lessons, life and inspirations?

be blessed po!
Indeed you're living for a greater purpose, for His glory!

christopher apostol said...

Sure. Where's the link? So that I can also see

Mental Climax said...

Kung mayaman lang ako, ginawa ko na yan.

God bless you.

christopher apostol said...

@Mental climax - hindi din ako mayaman. actually kung ano lang kaya kong ibigay, yun lang din ang shinishare ko. Bawas lang sa gimik at mga luho. mas naiisip ko na ngayon na mas may nangangailangan ng tulong kesa igastos sa di naman kailangan.